Registration is open again! There a few places left, so hurry up!
Registration will be open on November,1, 2019 at interdisciplinary-college.de. With your registration you will automatically get an IK member account.
Early bird registration by January, 7, 2019.
Registration will be treated on a first come-first serve basis. Your registration will only be effective after you have received a written confirmation and invoice.
- In order to register, first create an account here (or login if you have an accout already) Create Account
- You will receive a mail with a validation link. After you have validated your email address, login
- Now you will see the "Register" field under "Registration"
- Fill in the registration form and submit
- After you submitted, you will be asked if you want to apply for a stipend. Click ont he link to the to the stipend application form (more info here stipends)
Members of supporting institutions 1
|Regular 2||Early Bird 3|
|Full||600 EUR||500 EUR|
|PhD students 4||300 EUR||240 EUR|
|Students 5||120 EUR||100 EUR|
|Regular 2||Early Bird 3|
|Full||1,000 EUR||800 EUR|
|PhD students 4||400 EUR||320 EUR|
|Students 5||170 EUR||140 EUR|
1 Gesellschaft für Informatik and Gesellschaft für Kognitionswissenschaft
4 PhD students with part-time contracts
5 Students below the age of 28, proof of student status has to be included with application
Course materials are included in the conference fee. Accommodation is not covered by the conference fee.
Usually, participants will take accommodation in the Heinrich-Lübke-Haus for the duration of the Interdisciplinary College.
- Single room 510 EUR (p. P.)
- Double room 430 EUR (p. P.)
- Triple room 310 EUR (p. P.)
For participants taking external accommodation, a fee is charged for coffee breaks, meals, and the conference dinner.
- External accomodation 300 EUR
Accommodation is not covered by the conference fee.
Participants lacking financial support may apply for a scholarship to support their board and lodging. To apply, you need to specify in your registration that you would like to apply for a stipend. Stipends and applications must be submitted by December, 31, 2018.
We provide two kinds of scholarships:
- Partial scholarships, covering the conference fee, up to the respective amount for early bird fees for members of supporting organizations,
- Full scholarships, covering both the conference fee (early bird fees for members of supporting organizations) and accommodation in a triple room with full board.
Only applications which are accurate and complete shall be considered. We might ask for documents as proof. All information will be kept strictly confidential and used for the selection process only.
We will notify you of grant or rejection via e-mail. You then have to pay all fees in advance to confirm your registration. Your scholarship will be reimbursed in cash during the IK. You may also cancel your registration free of charge.
Depending on our financial scope, we might be able to exempt some stipend recipients from paying the fees in advance if needed. If this applies to you, please state so under „My motivation…“.
Money transfer must be completed for regular registration by February, 3 and for early bird by January, 14, 2019. Delays will result in an additional fee of 50 €.
If cancellation is received in writing before February, 9, 2019, you will be refunded minus 30 € handling fee. For cancellations received after that date, no refunds will be made.
Please wire the money to the following bank account: